Wednesday, March 12, 2008

No More Posts

The last time I scrapbooked was mid-January, before I started my new job. That day, I returned home, didn't even have time to put my stuff away, and went about my business. The stuff is still there, 2 months later. I see no time in the foreseeable future to scrapbook or even do anything where I would take any photographs. My job is taking up all my bandwidth, a discouraging situation seeing as I don't like it and I'm in a financial bind because of the relatively low pay. So being in the worst of both worlds, no money and no time, I have to reluctantly conclude that scrapbooking will not be a part of my near future. At some point, I may reevaluate, but for now, I'm signing off as I see no point in posting when I have no time to scrapbook or even think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment