Saturday, September 09, 2006

Scrapbooking "Art" Photos

Going through the 312 photos I took during my vacation, I noticed how much I’ve been getting into taking what I call art shots. The lake framed by close-up branches, the house from an unusual angle, an interesting droopy flower rather than a perfect bloom. Many of these photos came out very well, and I really like them. I plan to order prints. But what will I do with them? Guess I’ll scrapbook some of them, but there are quite a few. Perhaps I’ll start an album of just this type of shot, maybe around themes rather than occasions or places. Reflect on what that shot means to me.

2 comments:

  1. Why not post them to your blog? I am sure people would love to see them! I would!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about rying Scrapblog? Perhaps that is the solution to photos that you want to organize, but that are not high on your list of "must organize"?

    ReplyDelete