Sunday, November 12, 2006

New Home with a Big Closet

Both the blog and scrapbooking have taken a back seat to finding a new home and moving. I found the new home and am very excited about it. For the rest of the year, my spare time will be dominated by moving tasks.

My new place has a big walk-in closet near the living room that I think will be a perfect place to keep a lot of my scrapbooking materials. I can hardly wait to set it up!

A big post-move challenge will be organizing my materials. I’ve been in my current home for a year, and I was never really able to get organized. Maybe the space was not right, I don’t know, but things are more disorganized than ever. Looking forward to getting organized and to doing some scrapbooking.

1 comment:

  1. Keep at it! You'll get there. Be ready for our post-Christmas scrapbooking extravaganza. ;-)

    ReplyDelete