Monday, May 07, 2007

Social & Solitary Scrapbooking

Got a few pages done at this past weekend’s National Scrapbook Day celebration. It was great to see what others are doing too. Julie, my CM consultant, is also working older snapshots. I like seeing what she is doing with them.

As much as I enjoy getting together with others to scrapbook, I find I don’t get as much done. I’m not one to chat and work at the same time. No problem – gives me a reason to balance out my social scrapbooking time with my solitary scrapbooking time.

2 comments:

  1. I think there has to be a rule that when working in a group setting nobody has to look at each other when talking. It might be good just to agree on that with tablemates when you sit down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's interesting. while i haven't been scrapbooking in the traditional way in quite a while, i *do* know that I did better when i was scrapbooking w/someone else. i could ask questions and keep motivated.

    ReplyDelete