Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Martha Stewart's Scrapbooking Products

I wasn’t a Martha Stewart fan until recently. In fact, I didn’t realize I was a fan at all until I opened up the Michael’s circular and saw an insert devoted to Martha Stewart Crafts. It’s not just scrapbooking, but other paper crafts as well. The scrapbooking materials were nothing real unusual, just nice-looking. I have to admit I’m getting tired of all the new things out there – it just seems wacky and faddish sometimes. Anyway, Martha’s markers and stamps particularly caught my eye.

I like that Martha stands for the common people’s brands, like K-Mart and Michael’s. She certainly has the clout to develop her own high-end lines of home and craft products. I've bought stuff from her product lines at KMart and have been happy with the style and quality.

Looking forward to going to Michael’s and seeing these things for real. The last time I was there, a week or two before I received this circular, there was practically no scrapbooking product on the shelves. I hoped they were restocking, and maybe they were preparing for Martha’s stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment