Sunday, August 13, 2006

Time Flies Too Fast

Wow, it’s been long since my last entry. I was busy preparing for vacation, on vacation, and then busy getting back into the swing of things.

My annual sojourn to New England (the Old Country) to visit relatives and stay at the family summer camp was wonderful, and I took hundreds of photos. I like to document every single day, no matter how eventful (or not) in order to savor the experiences later. So I made it a point to take at least one photo per day. I’m full of ideas about how to scrapbook them. Unfortunately, that time is way down the road, as I have other projects first. I made a commitment to spend at least 1 hr per week scrapbooking (including the blog). Hopefully some weeks way more than 1 hour. My definition of scrapbooking has expanded to include photo uploading and management, as well as materials organization. Both of which I must do a lot of before actually working on albums.

I took some scrapbooking materials with me on vacation, or rather sent them ahead. It was an experiment to see what I could do. I’m planning on focusing on the results in a later entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment